GOTHAM INDEPENDENT FILM AWARDS™
Purchasing a Table
All tiers include: a table of ten (10); annual Corporate Membership for four (4) individuals; and listing in the ceremony program.
Preferred Table - $30,000
- Prominent room placement
- Name shown on-screen during the program
- Acknowledgement on select promotional materials, including the 800,000 piece national insert in The New York Times
- Table signage
- VIP seating and tickets for four (4) to the public programs at MoMA (includes tickets for the Best Film Not Playing at a Theater Near You series)
- Acknowledgement year-round as a sponsor (and invitations to programs) with IFPs invitation-only membership tier, the Industry Alliance
- Full-page, four-color ad in Filmmaker magazine's Special Gotham Independent Film Awards section (bonus distribution at the Sundance Film Festival, among others)
- Acknowledgement as a Preferred Supporter on the Awards website
- A web-based, co-branded promotional offering to IFPs membership of 10,000
- Opportunity to include one promotional item in ceremony’s gift bag
Principal Table - $20,000
Half-page, four-color ad in Filmmaker magazine's Special Gotham Independent Film Awards section
Acknowledgement as a Principal Supporter on the Awards website
Opportunity to include one promotional item in ceremony’s gift bag
Patron Table - $13,000
Corporate Membership supports IFP's programs and services, including Independent Film Week and the Independent Filmmaker Labs, the fiscal sponsorship program, the publishing of Filmmaker magazine, and a host of other activities. Corporate Member benefits include:
- Accreditation for four individuals to attend Independent Film Week
- Annual IFP membership for four individuals, including subscriptions to Filmmaker magazine
- Website link from IFP's site (www.ifp.org)
- Featured company profile/Q&A in one issue of IFP's weekly e-newsletter
- Company listing in IFP's select corporate materials, including monthly e-newsletter
- Opportunity to invite IFP Members to your company's programs and events
To Reserve Your Table, please contact Steven Pfeiffer, Development Manager, on 212.465.8200 x219 / firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that table purchases are non-refundable.
For Customized Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact: Joana Vicente, Executive Director, on 212-465-8200 x 223.
Thank you for your support of the nonprofit Independent Filmmaker Project.